Friday, December 22, 2006

Last Night

There was not a run on the stockings, though one of our regulars didn't get one :(. We also had some leftover Christmas cookies and we had a few extra desserts/crackers that didn't get taken. So yay, New Years Eve fun for them. When some of the guys came to our cart I told them, we're a treat (meaning the woman handing out coffee and sweets with me) but if you move down the line you can actually get a present. I just got groans when I said it though :).

In other news of last night I saw yet another weird thing -- the things I have written about are weird right? It's not just me? There was a man riding his bike down Mass Ave (for you non-bostonians, read really busy street) with his dog on a leash running beside him. While I don't think it's safe for this little set up ever, I couldn't believe that you would put your dog's life in danger by doing it on an insanely busy street. I mean it's one thing to do it in a cul-de sac with no totally no traffic, but come on!

No comments: