Wednesday, December 13, 2006

It Was Bound to End

I had a great week, holiday parties, challah making, house organizing, it all worked together to be very relaxing and productive. Yesterday I took the day off and that too was fairly productive and good.

Today I am frustrated again. There is a woman who is part of a volunteer group with me and she has consistently hurt and done bad things to people I love. She makes everything difficult and I want to hurt her back and protect those that I love.

It's really saying something that someone could upset me so much in a volunteer group. I mean I am in one group that I have helped for three years where two members are terribly difficult people and they don't get along at all -- so much so that one time when I couldn't handle any more that day I stepped out of the room and heard one of them shout at the other "you know what you are? . . . .You're a COMMUNIST!" While the other said "What did you call me? What did you call me?" While chasing the other one around the kitchen.

Anyway, that's how my Wednesday is going. How is yours?

1 comment:

suzib said...

since we're dealing with the same thing, it's pretty crappy. :)