Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Don't Worry

It all worked out, after circling Anchorage in ever narrowingloops, and going to two pet stores and a couple of retail locations on Christmas eve to little avail, I did what the Shepherds did and got up early Christmas morning and bought giftcards :).

My cold is coming along nicely, though the sympathy here leaves something to be desired. As my sister put it "we've all been sick really recently and much worse than you. We all suck it up and just work through it." So I did, I made dinner for Chanukah and Christmas (well my dad made the turkey, I made the sides). We'll see who's sick now. . . .

Ooh, in other news, I have watched Little Miss Sunshine twice in the last two days. I LOVE IT!!!! It is soo funny and so good. You should all go out and rent it right now, better yet, go out and buy it. It deserves to be watched over and over and -- you get the idea.

I think that's all from this neck of the woods. It's been a fairly laid back trip so far.

No comments: