Monday, December 4, 2006

First

Here goes my first post. . . . so far not that exciting. I have resisted blogging for quite some time so one might wonder why I have suddenly caved (if one, by any chance actually happens upon this blog). It is not because I think I can add that much to the already burgeoning world of blogging or because I am more well endowed with wittiness. Instead, I have decided to start blogging as an outlet for the angst and annoyance in my life. The amusing (or perhaps annoying for you) part is, my life is not that hard or that terrible. I have just started taking it really hard. I can't handle my boss blowing up one more time because she can't find the staple remover or asking me to do something when I get to it (and really meaning drop everything you're doing now and take on my task). So you've been forewarned. I am blessed and yet, still terribly bitter. Enjoy the random musings as they come to me!

No comments: