Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Things I'm Currently Digging

We went to the fair on Saturday. It merits it's own post (I LOVE the Fair!!!) At the fair we saw judging for Belted Galloways. I don't think I'd ever seen one before. They were sooo cute and cuddly I think they might have usurped the place in my heart Jerseys once inhabited (sorry mom). I was sad because it didn't look like you could pet any of them and their fur looked soo soft! They even have fuzzy ears.


Source

I'm also pleased that Modern Family won 5 Emmys since it's one of the few current television shows I watch (though I occasionally catch Big Bang Theory and I do love that show too. . .). I'm even more pleased that day after tomorrow there's an hour Modern Family Special to kick off the new season!! "I will only be checking somewhat satisfied on my comment card." Brilliant!!

On a completely unrelated note, I'm currently obsessed with pickled peperoncini, I don't know why but when I came home for dinner last night we stopped at the grocery store and I bought a jar. I had eaten three before dinner was even in the oven. . .

What are you digging currently?

No comments: