Friday, September 2, 2011

Hop to it!

Um, you guys, I know it's kind of ridiculous, but I've fallen in love with these bouncing balls. It's a good thing I don't have a kid, because I am totally torn, do I love the bright red bull, the dino rider, or the hot dog best?! Maybe the elephant. You know I love elephants. . . They even have a sumo wrestler!! I mean come on, how do you choose?

Sadly, they only have two options for adults and neither is quite as exciting as any of the kids options -- go figure. I can tell you though, I am getting one for Christmas (as in don't worry about buying me one, someone already has :)).

They also made me smile because I remembered the scene in FRIENDS where Phoebe's list of things to do before she turns thirty includes a bouncing on a bouncy ball.

Have you come across anything as crazy that you're attracted to?

No comments: