Tuesday, September 27, 2011

"A Swinging, Latin Sort of Snack"

I LOVE Doritos! I know it's not an incredibly classy food to admit a passion for, but there you have it. We can't keep any in the house because I would eat the entire bag over the course of a day or so (I have self-control issues).

That's why I wanted to be sure and let you know the sad news that the creator of Doritos passed away recently. That, and also, he's being buried with Doritos. . . I'm not sure I'm that committed to the product, but his family is convinced he was. You can read the whole article here.

Turns out he committed his whole life to snacks, he started out as a cheese salesman and then was an ad-man for jello. Also, he hated the late night cheeseburger flavor (me too!!). I wish I could have met the guy!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

http://www.theonion.com/articles/doritos-creator-dies,26198/