Thursday, September 1, 2011

Some Fun and Crafty Ideas

Yesterday I challenged you to send people some fun mail. Below are some links of fun crafts you could make and then send on!

Surprise Balls --I've had these bookmarked for so long (I considered making them for kids at our wedding)

Tiny Pinatas -- you can use any leftover water balloons you have from the summer!

Elephant Delivery -- okay, so this one is the easiest, print it on card stock and let your recipient put it together. Yes, it's very valentine themed, but still, how fun to get an elephant in the mail!?

Turn a beloved paperback into a custom hard back (um, and you can send it book rate!!)

Photo Shrinky Dink Jewelry --I thought about doing this with some of my boy's art to sell at open studios. . . I don't think it would work though).

Felt Finger Puppets -- fairly flat and they could be as fancy or fanciful as your creativity/skills allowed.

Photo Napkin Rings -- send flat and let your recipient make into the actual ring, great if you or your family would be missing a holiday or other family event!

Temporary Tattoos --it's unclear to me, but I think you can just cut the tattoo paper yourself (one reviewer said you needed to own the sillouette cutter).

You can find lots more ideas for crafts all over the web, but one of the blogs I read offers you a bunch every day. Go visit Oneprettything for more ideas!

No comments: