Monday, September 26, 2011

The Good Old Days

You may (or may not) know that my dad is a letter carrier, as you can imagine the September 30th deadline that paper after paper is reporting about makes me nervous (last time I talked to my dad he seemed pretty chill about it).

Anyway, in light of that I thought I'd post a link to this Slate article: http://www.slate.com/id/2304468/?from=rss

Also, have you sent your fun mail yet? I haven't, I ended up hand delivering mine. I also wrote 16 thank you notes this weekend and managed to mail 5 of them this am. I think that leaves us with only 2 more to do completely and 11 left to address and stamp.

How long does it take you to write thank you notes? It apparently takes me on average 11 minutes and fifteen seconds per note, is that really long? Is that why I hate writing thank you notes so much?!

UPDATE: 3 More Mailed as of Noon! Now just waiting for addresses on 8 (if you're keeping score that means I'm half way done!!).

No comments: