Thursday, January 4, 2007

Another Obsession

I watched the MASH 20 year reunion last night (on TVLAND for those who care). It was good to see some of the actors who have since passed away. I just wish we could have had more interviews with the actual actors from MASH as opposed to listening to Shelly Long who was on one freakin' episode of MASH and is a piece of crap actress who was probably trying to resurrect her career since she'd been gone from Cheers, narrate and sum up the whole show for us. Also, I understand it's a retrospective, but couldn't they have more interviews than clips from shows? I really care more about what the actors/writers etc. have to say. I mean, at this point, I own all the seasons on DVD and have watched them about ten times each. . . .

Tonight is the 30 year renuion and I am hoping there are more interviews and far less Shelly Long.

Also, to catch up on the other exciting things I have done this week, I didn't make it to Mumbo Gumbo, they weren't open the day I wrote the blog and they weren't open the 31st, the 1st or as far as we know the 2nd :(.

On the second we did go to the Bear Tooth Theater Pub which is the best theater I have ever been to in the world!!! We saw For Your Consideration. Not my Favorite Christopher Guest movie, but still pretty good. We also had the Garlic Chicken Pizza with real roasted garlic cloves. I look forward to it every time I come home.

I also saw a movie starring Rachel Griffiths (on the Independent Film Channel) called Me Myself I. I kind of liked it. Not the best movie in the world, but fulfilled my rotting my mind vacation needs. It kept reminding me of The Family Man though. When I looked it up, it looks like it came out one year before.

In case you're worried about atrophy from so much television watching, you can rest easy knowing I have finished two scarves and started a third and I shoveled a path from our house to the garage and from our house to the street. I also went with my sister and helped her shovel at the house where she's housesitting (she paid for my yarn for the third scarf in exchange for that :)).

1 comment:

suzib said...

Good to know you're getting things done :) Can't wait to see you soon!