Friday, January 5, 2007

Tired

So I started this blog because I was overwhelmed and tired and frustrated. As I have mentioned in any entry about my trip home, I have done very little and I have been VERY happy.

Tonight my BFF asked me to go to late night bingo. It starts at 11:00, she gets off work at 10:00. It sounds like something up my alley, but I don't want to. I don't want to leave the house. I like watching television. I like watching movies. I like sleeping. I like not leaving the nice warm house. I like doing nothing. I really do do a lot in Boston. I am happy having a vacation from everything.

My reluctance to leave the house makes my BFF unhappy -- what with working two jobs and now babysitting at her sister's she doesn't get much time to have fun.

I am unhappy that I have disappointed her. I am unhappy with the idea of going out tonight. I am unhappy with everything.

My sister was supposed to cut/dye my hair tonight. I have waited two weeks for her to do it. Now I am just sad and don't want to make the effort to even do that. . . . . .

No comments: