Friday, February 23, 2007

CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's how my day has been so far. Why then, am I blogging? Because after today, I don't have internet access for two days. I know, not that big a deal, but somehow it feels like it. I am a girl who likes escape clauses . Not that I actually take them. It just makes my committment easier if I know they're there.

Well, I wrote that first paragraph at 10:00am and have since had a flurry of emails that make me quite glad to leave technology behind for awhile :).

I am going on a church retreat. In theory I hate church retreats. I hate happy clappy people and not having any escape options from them (see paragraph one :)). Other saddness includes forgetting the scarf I planned on working on on the car ride and I left my sleeping bag at home for my roommate to bring but since she's been suffering massive migraines she may not even come, so that should be interesting. . . .

On the bright side, we're closing the library early so I can catch my ride and I have chocolate covered oreos and other treats (mostly 100 calorie packs) for the car trip along with the boxed set of David Sedaris. It should be a good ride!

ttyl

No comments: