Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Boyfriend. . . .

So I had a boyfriend jacket in the 80's and I apparently could buy boyfriend trousers if I wanted now, but I have never had a real honest to goodness boyfriend --the guy who broke up with me when we weren't dating doesn't count as a boyfriend no matter what he may have thought.

Sure, there are plenty of dates I look back on fondly (and mention all the time, the undertaker with the speech impdediment, the blind stalker etc.). But none that really went on beyond a couple of dates, maybe some emails. . . .

It's only been a week, so perhaps it's rushing things a bit, but I think I have a boyfriend. . . Don't get too excited, the pessimist in me says this will last another week tops, but the hopeless romantic in me thinks he's pretty groovy.

More updates as the week(s) progress, but don't worry, no matter what happens I won't give up my bitterness, I already told him that.

1 comment:

suzib said...

really.... you think you have a boyfriend.

i would go with, you have one. who else makes banana pancakes at oh, 10 am on a sunday.

riiiiight.