Monday, February 26, 2007

Near Kiss and Tell

I have a much longer post to write about the retreat, but this is a short vignette that I found amusing.

I joined my boy doing photography at 6:30am on Sat. There was one point near the end of our hike where a kiss would have been perfect (and totally called for if we were living in a romance). I was sitting on a boulder looking at the still pink sun over the lake and he came up and put his arm around me. . . .I looked down at him and he looked up at me and I thought "There is no way in Hell I am taking down my scarf!" He wasn't wearing a scarf and the wind and snow and cold won out and we went in shortly afterward.

2 comments:

suzib said...

i think you are amazing :)

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed having come with me on photo walk, I wasn’t sure at first if I should let you come with because it is my mediation time, but I really enjoy having you there with me, as I did my thing. :)