Saturday, February 17, 2007

Time Flies. . . . Dust Settles. . . . Electronic Mice stir up both

I don't even feel like I need to post at this point. I feel like my cryptic title covers it all :).

I do feel I owe a post though, since I have been coasting on other people's blogs lately rather than writing anything of my own.

It's not that nothing has happened in the last 12 days, it's just that most things don't merit a post and some that do, I don't feel like posting about (you know, to continue the crypticness).

Here are some highlights:

I got co-ownership of the BEST Valentine's Day present EVER!!! (the picture doesn't do it justice-- I LOVE the tail flipping action)

I also was introduced to a cool song.

I lived up to a nickname (sarah datester) given to me by a misguided friend some time ago by going on two official dates this week.

I helped throw a party for my roommate with a Mardi Gras theme. Severely Overestimated how much people will eat even when it is clearly stated how much food will be provided. And am currently disappointed at the state of the floor (which has already been swept and swiffered twice today!

I have also gotten several compliments lately on how good/relaxed I look. Many compliments specifically mention the new way I have started wearing my hair, so perhaps a shout out to my sister (who doesn't read this anyway :)).

Not sure that any of this is of interest, but now you can't say I don't blog. Must sleep now though!!!!

3 comments:

hartofak said...

Leah doesn't read the articles, but she'll look at pictures, especially of hair.

Girl said...

Hee hee...I thought you said "I have also gotten several complaints lately on how good/relaxed I look.

I was about to take action against these people who CLEARLY have no idea what they are talking about...when I realized you wrote comp-li-ments :)

Good for you. You deserve them.

(Even TF mentioned it...he doesn't even mention it when I look good :)

Anonymous said...

Yay, I love Jack Johnson! "Banana Pancakes" is a particularly good tune.