Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The best laid plans of mice and men

We were gone all weekend, still no signs of the mouse, no droppings and no food ripped open. I was starting to think that perhaps he had moved out. then out of the corner of my eye, tonight, I saw a little blur running down the hall. It was on the way into my boy's room. My boy rushed over to try and catch it, but he was too late, he saw the mouse disappear under his dresser. So now we've moved traps to be strategically placed under the dresser and in the hall and we hope that that does something. I'm not too sorry to be gone again this weekend!

3 comments:

KristyWes said...

I'm feeling you down here in NYC, I'm sad to say. Just this week I spotted our very first mouse in my new apartment. The horror!! He hasn't reappeared since the initial sighting, so I'm trying to make myself feel better by telling myself that I probably just hallucinated the mouse originally. Fingers crossed!

Sarah said...

That's funny, I've only ever had one other mouse in an apt. We saw it once, left out some poison and it never came back. My roommate was like maybe we halucinated it. I said perhaps, but if so, that means you sucked the peanutbutter off all the d-con. . .

Karen said...

I just had a mouse issue as well here in NYC! I finally called an exterminator who covered up all the holes and sprayed along my baseboards and haven't seen a one since! (I can give you his info KristyWes if you see yours again!)