Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Even Steven

There was an episode of Seinfeld I completely identified with. Just like Jerry, I tend to come out even. For example, when I was in college, the mission fund raiser I was in charge of just broke even if you subtracted the $100 start up costs we had used. I decided to donate the $100 I had spent on supplies b/c I wanted the fund to succeed and that same week my grandmother (who hadn't heard the story) sent me $100.

1. My roommate is still in a fairly bad situation but they've agreed to fire her so she gets unemployment and doesn't have to work for the horror passing herself off as a human being.

2. Today it's slightly warmer (and I am warm from soup and a polar fleece and the sunlight streaming in).

3. Fewer error messages.

4. The meeting has been changed to Tuesday and only two new requests came in today, I am in single digits for requests for the first time in two weeks.

5. My roommate came in and fixed the issue with outlook and I am not stressed by the number of emails in my inbox any more.

So life over here at the library is good again, as one who knows my track record might expect. . .

No comments: