Saturday, January 16, 2010

Sick

I got a cold as of 3pm on Thursday. It seriously came on as if it were scheduled. 3pm and I had a very bad headache and my ears filled with fluid and my nose got stuffy. Friday was dreadful. Saturday though hasn't been nearly as awful. I am still sick, but somehow staying in bed all day and remembering to take decongestants every four hours has cleared my sinuses enough that I can breathe through my nose again. It's really exciting news here!

Health leads me to my next topic, (I say that as if the entire point of this post WASN'T to show you this). My boy found the following schedule for the Central Pennsylvania Blood Bank. This tips the scale slightly in favor of moving to Central Pennsylvania. Any place that can boast giving Seltzers Smokehouse Bologna for your blood is pretty high up in my book! I don't actually give blood, but if I could be promised more than some cookies, maybe I'd be more inclined to get over my extreme fear of needles.

1 comment:

Padawan O-kra said...

I do it for the nurses.
...but all I get are cookies. :(