Monday, January 18, 2010

Ear Drums, the Best Percussion Instument

We just watched an episode of Little People Big World where Zach had ear surgery. It brought back flash backs for me. In a follow up check up the doctor said I am just going to put a speculum in here and I cringed and flailed just as Zack cringed on tv. I fainted during Million Dollar Baby in the scene where she's in the hospital, not any fighting, just the scene where she is hooked up to all the tubes, and I thought I might crash again with the whole ear surgery thing here. . .I managed to make it through, but the squirmy feeling at the bottom of the spine is still there if I think about it too much.

My ears aren't too hot today either. I am still fighting the cold, after Saturday's bright "I can breathe" moment, things got stuffier again so Sunday I spent all day in bed and today I spent most of the day in bed (luckily there was a Golden Girls marathon on one channel and a Little People Big World marathon on another). Since I am still stuffy and my ears are still plugged, I am looking for a miracle tonight similar to the curse that started all this. Perhaps I'll feel perfectly fine as of 3am.

No comments: