Saturday, January 9, 2010

Go Ahead, Have A Cow

My friend Christina introduced me miniature cows awhile ago. While I thought they were darling, I didn't really expect to have one. Since we're talking about the dream still, don't you think one of these babies would be perfect?!

My mother has always said that Jersies are the most beautiful cows, and of course she's right. I mean come on, they have the longest lashes and beautiful brown eyes with golden coats. Go look at that link and find Louise and tell me your heart doesn't break a little at her cuteness!!

Having a cow could provide some natural fertilizer for our plants and maybe a little cream for my coffee (am I reading that right are they saying those little cows provide 6 gallons of milk a day?). I think this plan is a keeper.

2 comments:

Nan Grow said...

I think you should make mini wheels of cheese with the mini cows' milk.

also, beekeeping. And rhubarb.

Faun Escrow said...

And you should employ little people to milk them.