Wednesday, November 7, 2007

More About Food

We tried a new Arepa place last night, this one is far closer than Viva Mi Arepa way out in West Roxbury. It doesn't have the same family feel, but it's quite nice and very reasonably priced. I really enjoyed our trip there last night and recommend any of the plantain dishes and the empandadas (which come with an incredible salad). There was also an especially good arepa that had avocado and tomato and chicken and was cold -- my friend called it a Venezuelan chicken salad.

I can't complain about anything we got, it was all really great. Sadly, I ended the night with one of my crazy stomach aches that wakes me up in the middle of the night (the last really terrible one I had was when I had arepas the last time, I think I might be "sensitive" to something in their yummy sauce or in them). Sigh.

Don't let that dissuade you from eating there though, no one else had any ill effects and it is really good!!

1 comment:

Girl said...

what, no sticker story?