Thursday, March 26, 2009

If I were a mother and this blog my child, I think dfys would have been called

So yes, I've neglected my blog. If you write a blog that I know about, I haven't neglected it though. I was so thoroughly caught up a couple of weeks ago I had to add more blogs to my reading list (thanks rebekah).

There are tons of things I should tell you about like how I got the most gorgeous piece of luggage from my boy for our two year anniversary. I mean really beautiful. The ticketing agent in Las Vegas said so without any prompting (the one in Boston needed to be prompted and it was really only half hearted but whatever). I haven't told you about the luggage though because I planned on taking a picture (the ones online aren't terribly great) but then it got scuffed on our trip and I haven't had a chance to clean it back up to it's shining glory. Here's a link to a lesser picture and with the specs so you can see how it SPINS it can go in a full 360 circle and even though the edges are hard and therefore good at protecting my items, it's expandable. I love this piece of luggage so much I think I need a back up exactly like it for when they stop producing it (sort of like my whisk).

As you've probably gleaned from that above paragraph, I also didn't tell you about a trip to vegas. . . and, you know, how my birthday party turned out, or even which party I decided on (deep fried, as my boy said, "I did not start dating a woman who was elegant, I am dating a woman who loves all things deep fried and kitchy").

You're probably thinking based on the date and or the email I've sent asking for support for the walk for hunger that I am writing this apologetic post briefly updating you to beg for money for the homeless and to tell you my walk website is here: http://www.projectbread.org/goto/getbitter You'd be wrong (well sort of, I mean I did tell you where the website was, but this isn't my groveling for money for "the homeless" post).

This is my, I am homeless (well homeowner-less) and don't you think you'd like to pay for this house to be moved: http://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/gms/1085072114.html and find me a lot closer to boston than Concord to move it to (which would, of course, add to the cost of moving it)? I would totally invite you over for dinner every week as a thank you (and look at the pretty dining room, it's totally worth it).

Sigh. I have been thinking of the house since I looked at the pictures on a whim. My boss is convinced I should buy it. Clearly she has no idea how little savings I have. But it is a lovely deal and the Jew in me is all a flutter at the possibility :).

No comments: