Thursday, January 22, 2009

Rewards of Volunteering

So if I am reading this correctly (and I may not be since I haven't actually had any caffeine this morning) I think Starbucks is rewarding you with a free coffee if you make a pledge to volunteer five hours: http://pledge5.starbucks.com/ I don't think it's even asking you to volunteer five hours a week like a lot of people I know already do, just five hours flat and I don't think you have to sign up with their specific charity of choice. I think it's five hours of volunteering period. . . I could be wrong, but if I'm not, it's a nice little reward for those do-gooders out there already (though not much of an incentive if you don't already volunteer :)).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think we've established that anything $5 or less is not much of an incentive.