Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Live Long and Prosper

So I am bored, I have read all of the blogs I follow and then some. . .

I figured you all might be bored too so I would try and help. An Obama supporter just confided in my boss and me that she's a trekkie. She said she was really excited to find out that Obama was too. I haven't found any news releases that said he's a huge star trek fan, though it is interesting what turns up when you search. My favorite article is this one: http://www.theage.com.au/news/entertainment/tv--radio/tv-reviews/tv-highlights-wednesday-21th/2009/01/13/1231608713097.html He is listed in wikipedia under trekkies

It does make me think that it's time to watch Trekkies again though, since it's the second time in a week I've been prompted to recommend it to someone. If you haven't seen it, you really should.

1 comment:

hartofak said...

I knew he reminded me of somebody.