Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Welcome to Fantasy Island

My boy shouted da plane da plane awhile ago and I looked at him like the freak that he is. He said "what? it's from fantasy island." I continued to stare at him and he said, "you know, fantasy island. . . ." The thing is, I don't, well didn't really. I watched my first episode last night. I am in the process of watching my third episode now. Perhaps it's because I only watch them late at night, or perhaps it's because this is actually "quality television" but I really like the show so far. I think the stories are rather inventive. Yes, they all end happily and you can kind of guess the endings to some. But still, overall, I really like it! If you haven't seen any episodes, it's worth a try.

2 comments:

limoncelloSTYLE said...

I am shocked and deeply saddened that you didn't know that reference...I am even MORE shocked and deeply saddened that you are actually watchin episodes of the show!

SRH said...

Wait, weren't you shocked and deeply saddened to find out my closet sci-fin-ness? Emil and I discussed Star Trek then Next Generation for about 40 minutes last night. How does that make you feel?