Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Shout out for South End Flowers

I am not actually sure why they're called South End Flowers because they are worlds closer to the North End than to the South End. Though they may seem directionally challenged, they're still a really nice shop with the most friendly, soft dog ever (in case flowers and nice people weren't enough to sway you).

They're very good about working within your budget and listening to you when you explain you want something crazy like as many orange flowers as you can (not that I would have first hand experience being that crazy person :)). When I needed pink gerbera daisies STAT, they sent for them from another store and had them there by the end of the day. When I order corsages and boutonnieres they are extremely competitively priced and look lovely.

They have a lovely outdoor market in the Custom House Courtyard this summer and their store is across the street. You can also order online or call them and tell them your crazy ideas. I am a huge, huge fan so I thought I would post and tell people (Besides, now it looks like a blog again ;)).

1 comment:

Ben said...

Glad that you are blogging again! ;)