Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day



My boy went way over board for V-day. He got me two bunches of daffodils and two giant chocolate hearts (one had chocolate that's good and was decently sized, the other one met my size criteria -- the biggest possible heart you can find -- 40 ouncess of chocolate baby!!) He also got me a pajama gram. Apparently he's making up for all those years when I was single. Because we had our one year anniversary on the 13th, I didn't get him anything for valentine's day (when I told him this he just sighed and said of course not, guys are always expected to get stuff, and girls never are).

The other valentine's surprise, our friend John Doe (he hates that name) sent us a shared valentine's day card, that was terribly amusing!


It's hard to read, but it says, "May your romance never fade!"on the inside.

I hope you had just as lovely a valentine's day!

3 comments:

limoncelloSTYLE said...

ok...THIS is the most. amazing. card. ever.

ever.

i mean it.

ever.

and YAY FOR YOUR CHOCOLATE HEART AND JAMMIES!!!!!

--mzb

Anonymous said...

I polished off a box of Entemann's chocolate frosted donuts and watched "Return to Oz"...alone.

KristyWes said...

I agree, best card ever! That's too funny.