Thursday, January 31, 2008

So many choices and I blog about an ad

I have lots of things I've thought about blogging about lately, but somehow, none of those have made it up. Instead, because it's an election year and this week is the Superbowl, I am going to share with you my favorite superbowl/political ad EVER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIq58H6CYQU it's a snickers ad (and I am not just posting it here because I love snickers -- which I do, just a little too much) featuring "Al Gore" and "George W." it's brilliant. The last line gets me every time, so keep listening past the part where they flash to the ooey gooey carmely chocolatey goodness.

There's a new candy bar ad out there that I love, but I can't remember it clearly enough to describe it. It's a milky way billboard that says something humorous about the caramel. Bonus points if you can tell me what it says Super Double Bonus Points if you can email me a picture (I think we saw it over on Mystic Ave, but I could be WAY off).

2 comments:

hartofak said...

There's a small online community that's trying to find out who sings the Oreo Candy song in their ad, and where they can purchase it.
Kraft responded to their request by saying they didn't know, and couldn't find out, but be sure and buy their products.

Elastagirl said...

that's funny!