Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The sky is falling

It hasn't rained as much as it did in my last post, but it still feels like the sky is falling. So many little things have snowballed into one huge headache.

I have had a desire for a gin and tonic all summer. Tanqueray has done a good job with their bus-side advertising and I've become susceptible. A couple of weeks ago I dug out my Costco size bottle of gin and put it in the freezer. I haven't actually made a gin and tonic since I dug out the gin but tonight, four days into my slump of annoying things, I decided was the night! This is what I was faced with when I manged to get the freezer open:



So the trend continues. . . without Princess Leia here to free it, I am afraid it is doomed to stay in the freezer.

1 comment:

Emily C. said...

Two words: hair dryer