Thursday, September 23, 2010

Update

  • I managed to get some work done on our wedding program. It's not exactly what I'd hoped for (there were some sizing issues) but I think it will work out and be a fun memento for our guests.
  • I finished our strong man shirt. It's not quite as cool as it was in my head, but it could have been WAY worse! (falling right in line with my new mantra "whatever, people will love it")
  • I made kettle corn for a friend's birthday tomorrow.
  • I paid our bills.
  • Sean and I managed to finish some thank you notes (though I am sure we're facing tons more!).
Um, do you notice I'm just grasping at things to prove I did something with my night -- oh right, and and blogging instead of cleaning something. I've made no headway on cleaning, unless you count the half a coffee table I cleared off when doing something else. Ah well maybe the butterflies in the stomach will go away enough that I can actually fall asleep!

No comments: