Monday, October 29, 2007

Because you don't have enough things vying for your time

I was sent this link for free rice and now I can't stop sneaking over and trying to play. I am not as bright as my friend who sent it, but I must admit, at one point when I missed two in a row, I was downright offended by the number :).

If you're the kind of kid who read the dictionary for fun, or you simply want to test how much knowledge you've retained from the word of the day toilet paper, I highly recommend this site.

3 comments:

zenith said...

Um, this thing is basically Jen-crack. Thanks a lot.

SRH said...

Ooh, I know. I am totally addicted. Every time I have passed on this link today, I have started playing again. I have donated over 2500 grains of rice.

hartofak said...

You might have mentioned that it doesn't end. It was exciting at first, but then when I started to lose levels, I became a little frantic. Forty minutes in, when I finally got back to the highest level I'd acheived, I wrenched myself away. Oh no, it's pulling me baaaack...