Thursday, May 17, 2007

I Am Cranky! --and this isn't funny or interesting

I am cranky. It's just me. Okay some things were said to me that ruffled my feathers and the weather is grey and the big zipcar birthday party I went to at lunch was lame (though I did win a day with a bmw) and I am annoyed I can't remember what terribly exciting things I did on April 13th-16th (except that I know that I went to a great Greek Easter party) because my memory used to be good and now it sucks and I am only 3/4 of the way through my first diet coke of the day and I have a canker (or cold) sore. . . But really, that shouldn't be enough to make me as cranky as I am. I mean I feel like the girl that I saw in a cartoon a long time ago who had some fire superpower. I don't remember who she was or what the cartoon was about I just remember that she was playing dolls with the other girls and then her doll melted (because they'd given her one made of ice) and the other girls laughed and she shot fire out and all their dolls were caught in a blaze. Or maybe I've made that all up. regardless, all that to say right this moment I think I could swallow people in a blaze of fire if someone had been stupid enough to actually give me a superpower -- just ask the adt employee who just had to call and re-schedule an appt. she'd tell you I am not my usual work-fake-nice-self.

No comments: