Monday, April 23, 2007

Skipping Ahead

Okay, so I know I still have a LOT of catch up to play, but I would like to point out a couple things about this morning already.

1. It is a GORGEOUS day outside, not too warm yet (though they say it's going to get too warm) and sunny and so lovely and I wish I weren't at work, or that my work was riding the ferry back and forth between Charlestown and long wharf all day.

2. I went to the gym this am and had a good work out, by which I mean I was tired, and red faced but I didn't fall over/have pain breathing when I stopped so that's encouraging :). Also, I lost 4lbs since I last weighed myself (over a month ago). No one else will be excited since that's pretty pathetic, but if you've been reading my blog it's not like I have been very good about following any kind of diet plan and I was afraid I would have gained tons so for me, I am happy.

3. When I got into work this am the fridge we have here had leaked all over the floor. More accurately, the freezer portion of it had melted and the water had gone all over the bottom of the fridge and when I opened the door it leaked all over the floor -- so really I suppose it's all my fault. Anyway, I cleaned out the entire fridge (sad since it had the lunch meat I keep here to make lunch, it had another librarian's frozen lunch, and lots of yogurt, pudding etc. I don't think it works though because after I cleaned it all till it shone, I pulled it out from under the counter to check that it was plugged in and it was and still not running. Now I am really sad. This means the healthy diet coke I bought will be warm for lunch (which I will now have to go out and buy).

No comments: