Tuesday, October 2, 2012

No, Really, Who finds this helpful?!?!?

Yes, I'm counting this as my third day of posting in a row even if it's really only several hours after my last post (it's 12:30 where I am, even if the blog post lies).

Whenever I would have trouble falling asleep my dad would say that I should just relax, that looking at the clock and worrying about how late it was getting wasn't helping anything. Usually I'm pretty good about the relaxing thing (especially since Murder She Wrote is on netflix watch instantly now -- can we take a moment for another aside here so I can say how much I LOVE Murder She Wrote?!?!? My boy insists that is not a compliment that it takes me on average three times to get through one episode because it puts me to sleep so quickly, but clearly he's wrong!).

Anywho, recently I discovered this website: http://sleeptiming.com/ and while it purports to help you get refreshing sleep (and I'm sure it does for someone who uses it properly) it just makes me stress even more about how I'm not asleep and how I'm not going to ever get to sleep and most dishearteningly I AM NOT GOING TO GET REFRESHING SLEEP BECAUSE I"M NOT GETTING UP AT ANY OF THE RIGHT TIMES!!!!

Hope this post finds you refreshed in the morning, I'll be stumbling through making some coffee!

No comments: