Saturday, October 6, 2012

Hair of the Dog

My boy showed me the following picture of a dog awhile ago and I LOVED it. I'm not sure why exactly, it's not as if I'm over the top in love with making animals look human nor with comb-overs, but there's something just awesome about this picture:



Sorry, I don't know the source, I copied it from my husband's face book and couldn't follow the link, I'm happy to put the source on there if someon comments with it.

Also, I mentioned that I'm on pinterest now and my dad commented on how he didn't know the point of pinterest but he saw some pictures of cute animals. Maybe that's the point.

According to a Japanes study I've clearly not read looking at cute animals can actually improve work productivity. This could prove very helpful at this point since I've worked overtime every day this week and I'm still not caught up. . . .

Anyway, I'm testing the blogger ap on my ipad, if it works well, I plan on telling you about my new obsession!

1 comment:

KristyWes said...

Yeah, no, this picture is totes awesome. I don't know why either. But it def is.