Wednesday, June 30, 2010

UPDATE

Tonight I was in the living room and I found a magazine that we had just gotten a subscription to sitting on the coffee table. I brought it back to where my boy was and waved it around saying "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THIS CAME IN THE MAIL?!?!?" (yes, it may have sounded a little shrill)

He said "what are you talking about? It was on the coffee table this morning."

I said "You know I don't go in the living room in the morning!"

He said "I assumed you put it there, I didn't bring it in"

I said "Neither Did I!!"

He said "Maybe the Post Office really IS playing with you!!"

So yeah, not going to win any awards for screenwriting, but I might just have a case against the post office now!

P.S. Chris, you're totally invited to the wedding, I didn't change my mind at all. I put the invitation in the mailbox this morning so as long as it doesn't end up back on my coffee table, we're golden!

1 comment:

hartofak said...

Man, it's just hard to please some people. Put stuff on your coffee table, don't put it on your coffee table, either way, you're mad.
You know who I feel sorry for?
Chris, since "I looked over at my kleenex laden nightstand and realized there were some invitations there...I put the invitation in the mailbox this morning"
Chris, wear gloves when you open it.