Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Rorschach Billboard

I know it's not just me, because Megz and my boy also thought this billboard was all sorts of wrong, but the people in New Hampshire don't seem to be up in arms over them. We had to take our own picture because I couldn't find anyone blogging about strangely suggestive engagement ring ads. I haven't marked this not safe for work since, you know, they're out in the open in NH :). Let me know, is it an unfortunately colored couch, or is this billboard verging on the inappropriate?


3 comments:

KristyWes said...

Wow. Hmmm? Ummmm... Wow. That's one interesting ad. True love waits...for diamonds?

Elastagirl said...

Oh I needed that laugh!! wow, that is ummmm....wow!

Captain Tactless said...

Dude, that vagina looks like a pair of hands! That's an expensive piercing, too.