Thursday, March 25, 2010

Ring Shots

As always, a lot has happened since my last post. Rain last week caused flooding at work and more leaking at home (you guys are so lucky I waited till this week to post, cause seriously as horrible as it was, I found omfg omfg omfg becoming a mantra interrupted in brief intervals by, God forgive me, but omfg, omfg, wait, please forgive me!). Rain this week did not prove to cause any problems at either place.

We had a tough time getting a pastor to agree to marry us (and I don't even think that it's cause they knew my new mantra or cause my boy and I appear to live in sin -- I told someone that we really live like roommates and he said mhmm, my wife and I do too), seriously, we went through about four pastors before we found one that took pity on us, but now we're all set on that front.

I am currently in panic mode about where all of our out of town guests will stay! The perfect B&B I found already has two rooms booked and they're down to like six rooms or so. . . Hotels here cost a FORTUNE!

Anyway, all that to say, I totally owe you guys a lot more information, but until then, I'll leave you with these ring shots my friend took.



2 comments:

Blond Joe said...

OOh, can you have those cake-lets at your reception?!

If they thought you were living in sin, wouldn't it make more sense to get you married and legitimate? I feel sorry for the guy living with his wife "as roommates". I've had female roommates, and it was all the hassle of marriage with none of the benefits.

littlebeemama said...

Gorgeous!