Sunday, March 14, 2010

The More Things Change. . .

I am not a good photographer, but I thought that a pictorial study might be better than the thousand four letter words I have to say about the subject.










Let's just say, my bed is covered in a tarp at this point and for the second time in two weeks I am sleeping on that uncomfortable bed in the living room (and yes, we have a worlds more comfortable futon in the office, but I am too lazy to move stuff around so I can pull it out). Word on the street is a new contractor is being called tomorrow.

3 comments:

Elastagirl said...

wow. mi casa es su casa! I can't wait!

hartofak said...

That doesn't even look like water. Are you sure where that leak is coming from?

Antiphon Crimbo said...

Why are you brewing chicken gravy in your bedroom?