Friday, October 5, 2012

I'm so Behind!

Um, I just wrote a post and everything but the title disappeared! I'm not saying it was great, but still I put in the effort!

Anyway, I was talking about how I'd missed  Candy Corn Oreo-Gate I just put gate on the end to make you go look ;).

I also missed a book written by a blogger I read. I just saw it in Hudson News at the airport and it's in paperback form and has "New York Times Best-Seller" plastered across the front, so when I say I missed that she wrote a book, I REALLY missed it. Also, you're going to click that link and be all, "um, how stupid is she?! There's a picture of the book in the sidebar!?!?" But I read it in google reader and It doesn't show that. I honestly missed whatever post mentioned the book.

I'm sure there's other things I'm missing, I just discovered the bloggess this summer and can't imagine how I lived without her before.

Anything else going on I should know about? And by anything else, you know I mean any other total frivolity?!

whew, done with day 5 of this blogging thing. We'll see how I do this weekend. I'm off to AZ for fall break with some college friends.

I made a cute itinerary and everything, I should have pdfed it so I could just post it here tomorrow :).

No comments: