Monday, July 2, 2007

Well, I've Lost It. . . .

I just screeeeeeched in a guy's ear to explain how annoying it is. It didn't help, he won't transfer me to the powers that be that make the decisions. We've told them repeatedly that we close at 5:00pm, currently we're scheduled to have the tech visit us between 7:30pm and 8:00pm. I have called twice in the last hour. Both times they have assured me that they will call me back with a more exact time. It hasn't happened yet. I don't care that I am in their computer as a nut case. They have made me that nut case.

if I hear SQUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEE much longer, I might really, really lose it. I mean really.

I have to go home so my boy can grind his meat and so I can clean the house boil eggs make cucumber salad etc. Not to mention this is the one night a week I revel in television, watching Little People Big World and then tons of the Cosby show (on both TVLAND and Nick at Night). So they're not winning points over here, let me tell you.

UGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!

1 comment:

zenith said...

Whoa, man...just put the icepick down...no, take it away from your ears. Away! No! Get that out your ear, haven't you ever read the warnings on the Q-Tip boxes?